Enough For 99% of human being
We hate rules just like you do. That being said, there are some rules that must be adhered so we can stay in business. After all, we wants everyone to be happy!
1. Payment is to be made 30% upfront, 30% when the gifts have been arranged, and the remaining 40% before the gift is about to get sent.
2. You can cancel your order anytime, but the amount you have paid will not be refunded as we have bought the goods and began the process. Besides, why would you cancel? We can always tailor to your requests and needs!
3. While we enjoy feedback and critics, we cannot provide a full refund for "I HATE IT" reason. A partial refund will definitely be issued for damaged or missing items, while a bonus item will be provided for minor issues such as packing delays or unavailable item(s). All compensation is handled on a case-to-case basis and subject to our discretion.
4. We cannot be held liable to delay caused by the courier. We can only guarantee that we sent the item on the promised date, but the shipment process will depend on the courier itself. We always recommend you to use express shipping plus insurance.
5. Our goods will be packed in a way that makes it virtually invulnerable to bumps or liquid issues that might happen in the shipment process. Therefore, major damages resulting from the shipment process should be claimed to the courier. For minor damages to items inside, refer to section 3.
The Fine Prints
For You Crazy Maniac Readers
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.